Orientation Coordinator: Kaia Goddard

Kaia Goddard

I’m from a small town outside of Vancouver, Canada, and I am a BFA Dance Major. During my time at Chapman, I’ve been involved in several organizations on campus, including Office of Admission International Student Office Assistant & Tour Guide, Chapman Panhellenic Council Vice President of Scholarship and Standards, Gamma Phi Beta Risk Management Chairwomen, COPA Student Leadership Advisory Council member, Chapman Dance Film Club Co-Social Media and Outreach Coordinator, and a member of Chapman Dance Alliance. Last year I got to participate in orientation as an Orientation Leader and had a life-changing experience, I am so excited to be back as a member of the orientation team again this year! Some of the responsibilities I have include managing the Orientation Marketing Campaign, designing all of the orientation gear for the orientation leaders, new students, and families, managing the orientation blog, and help to organize orientation training! I hope all students leave orientation feeling welcomed as a member of the Chapman community, and ready to start this amazing chapter of their life. Get ready for one of the best weeks ever. See you at Orientation!